Monday, September 7, 2009

Why Not?


So, I had previously stated that I would not be "blogging", but every time I log on to this website I feel the need to write something. I have decided to start. I am by no means a "writer" or anything, but I do love to write.
I'm going to focus mainly on pop culture, fashion, and living the life of an army girlfriend. I'm just your average 20 something, trying my best to get on the job track and deal with my boyfriend's first tour to Afghanistan. I have graduated from a local college with a Youth and Childcare diploma but I want to do more than just take care of children. I haven't found the passion in my job I want yet. I love children, but I feel I'm meant for something different. Life is complicated like that.

I have been dating the love of my life for 2 and a half years and in October we're going to have our first tour together...36 days from now. It'll be for a total of 7 months. I'm focused on when he gets back.
While he's away there are things I want to accomplish - but that list will appear after he leaves. If I write it down on here and people read it it'll definitely keep me motivated. So, I'll need lots of readers..Please & Thank You.
It's September - so I have to wave goodbye to summer - it's starting to get chilly.

L8ta.

Out on the lake - my favorite place in the world.

1 comment: