Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Turkey, Talking & Tans

Thanksgiving weekend went by quite smoothly. Mr. M and I visited with my family and moved me into another room in another home with another wife. It's a bigger room than the last one, and she has every room in this house decorated amazingly, including this one.
Last night Mr. M I were both feeling the exact same way at the same time. This hasn't happened in a long time because of the deployment. It was the "I want everyone to just go away so we can both hold on to each other and just be." I'm so anxious. Our talks together consist mainly of when he comes back, since if we talked about what is happening tomorrow I would just never stop crying. I'm trying my best to be strong for him but lately we could be talking about what we are going to have for dinner and I'll start crying. Just for a couple minutes, then I'm fine.
He went to work this morning in his tans, which made me feel sickish and unable to sleep. I'll be ok, after the next two days are over. This is the hardest part.


Work now.
T Jayne

1 comment: