Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

I went out, I did not want to go out, but I went out. I went to the Capital with some amazing people (and a bodygaurd named Robyn). The Capital was not all that bad since it isn't a club persay. Then we went to a club-club type place for about 15 minutes, and I had fun dancing but they are still terrible places. On Halloween night I went to a sorority (that I am alum in) Halloween party. We got there late enought that it had dwindled dow to very few people left. After they had convinced me to go to Sclub we waited in a line and preceeded into the crazyness that is: Freshman University Halloween Fever. Eek. Too many people there for my liking. Long Story short: Not again till my hunny is home, till then girls nights, the occasional houseparty, and a pub or two.

The truly awesome part of the weekend was the daytime hanging out with my two good friends who's apartment I inhabited all weekend. I have much love for them both. <3

I am happy...Life is good. He's gone, but even across an ocean I find comfort in his voice and words, that's all I need to remain sane. 26 weeks left.

Back to Pride and Prejudice, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment