Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Dinner, Halo, Wine

Yuuuuuuuummmmmm, I am gaining so much good Christmas dinner weight.
I am now sitting downstairs listening to the sounds of four brothers going crazy while playing Halo and reminiscing. I have nothing to add to that conversation so I thought I'd come on here and say "Hi." So, hi.
Last night we had a great little gathering at one of Mr. M's aunt's house. We drove there in a crazy blizzard after picking up Mr. M's brother from the airport. So we met the rest of the fam at the house. We had a great dinner with the most delicious cheesecake. Mmmm, blueberry cheesecake. Then the wine came out. Mr. M's aunt did not let my glass be empty for too long after I'd finish a glass. I had a really great time, I love hanging out with Mr. M's fam. A good time was had by all.
Five more days with my Mr. M. Then five months. It'll go by fast. I have my sorority friends and military wives to keep me company. Love you ladies. <3
gooodnight,
Tjayne

1 comment: