Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm getting sick.

So this is going to be quick, because I need my beauty rest. So these are just the very random thoughts I had today while internet browsing...
I have begun to really obsess about Tumblr and stumbled upon this site: http://fuckyeahfacecharacters.tumblr.com/ which is amazing - excuse the language. :) I found a cinderella picture that makes me smile:


*Sigh* So magical, it makes my heart happy.
That, in turn, got me thinking about wedding dresses. I had recently found out they actually have wedding dresses designed around the very princesses I grew up with like Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White and Belle. The designer is Kirstie Kelly and her Collections can be viewed here. The one I fell in love with was from the Cinderella line which is funny, because I've always been more of an Ariel fan myself. The dress is this:



Then I began looking up wedding dresses inspired by Audrey Hepburn who I aspire to be like everyday. I found a designer who does fabulous mod inspired wedding dresses. Her name is Rosa Clara and her collection can be viewed here. I loved them all but I fell in love/awe with this one the most:




I have no reason to look at wedding dresses, if you don't know me, I just like looking at them. They make me happy. So there.
I need sleep.
Oh yeah, I'm moving again, in January, more on this later.
Love to you.
TJayne

1 comment: