Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hellooooo 2010!

It's so very odd to me that right now it's 2010. It always seemed like a far away dream, at the time Mr. M deployed, that January 2010 would even come. Yet, it's now 12:47 am, Saturday, January 2nd. Life never ceases to amaze me. I now have to get through January, February, March, April - then May 1st I'll be able to move into the cute little bungalow pmq dreamhouse. *sigh* He'll then be home sometime around the very middle of May! Four point five months more of this crazy waiting game I landed in until I get to cash in my prize of my hunny being home.
Awhile ago I wrote this list of things I wanted to accomplish while Mr. M was gone. I have, in 2 months, done all of that. So my current goal is to just keep doing what I've been doing, because it seems to be working well for me.

Blog Interrupted By:
MILITARY GIRLFRIEND RANT
I WANT A HUG

I'm having a moment, sorry. It's harder this time around, him leaving again. He was home for his HLTA for 20 days after being gone for 2 months and letting him go again was just the worst feeling ever. He's already been gone a week...I need my routine back. There are also scary grinding noises that the truck has been making over the past two days. I'm taking it to get looked at tomorrow. Please let nothing else go wrong.
Also, 3 days ago, 4 canadian soldiers died. May they rest in peace.
Sorry for that - I'm done now.

THE END

In happy news I found a dress I had to strongly resisted the urge to get - Etsy is getting to me.


It's soooo loverly.

Loverly. Do you know what that wonderful word is from? I got it for Christmas to add to my collection! It's my new fav Audrey movie.




I need sleeeeeeep. I will write soon. I'm planning on doing a post like my dear friend Plaid Guru seen here. So watch for that!
Love to you all.
TJayne.

4 comments:

  1. loveee my fair lady. it's one of my favourite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine now too! I couldn't believe I'd waited so long to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooo! hehe, i want to make an etsy account but all the emails are taken and i keep getting frustrated and quitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is a blog award waiting for you over here: http://no-hometown.blogspot.com/2010/01/glamourous-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete