Friday, January 8, 2010

Order to My Life Has Returned

Truck is fixed! No more funny noises! Woooo! All moved! Woooo! Stressss is melting away...Ahhh. I took the truck to the dealer, and paid 1000$ less than silly Canadian Tire was going to charge me. I am so happy my mommy's bf told me to take it to the dealer.

I also have move into my new roomie's place. Her fiancee's place actually, but he is away training for 2 months, so it's just me and Lively hanging out. I feel so much more comfortable here, I'm so glad I made the decision to move. I am happy with myself. I am incredibly indecisive, to the point where I annoy even myself. I'm challenging myself with it though.

Once I get my Audrey Hepburn picture back I'll put up a couple shots of my room. I think it's going to be a wonderful 4 and a half month stay room to be in!

I am sad I missed craft night with M. and Plaid Guru - next time! ;)

Today I went shopping with Lively and found some fabulous outfits for my friend's engagment party. Alas, I could not decide and neither could Lively - So shopping tomorrow it is! Ha ha. We did find a cute present for the newly engaged couple! BTW -  You can read all about her newly engaged life here.

Sleepytime - Night You, Blog World, You.
Tjayne

No comments:

Post a Comment