Monday, March 22, 2010

O.m.g. My life is insane right now. I’m just busy, a good busy. So much has happened! I’ve been to two bachelorette parties, gone out on the town a few times, entered an alternate universe (good story, you’ll never hear it, don’t ask.), saw a good friend get married, made new friends, started Scuba diving classes, realized I had a really good friend, realized the people you hate sometimes just need a chance, locked in mine and Mr. M’s PMQ (little bungalow house) for April 30th, and really experienced life I guess. I was just SO busy doing all this stuff my little blog got pushed out of my mind. I wish I could write about all those experiences but I’m not. If you were there you know, and if you weren’t, why the hell not? ;)

Now, on to my present life. Scuba diving class tomorrow night! I’m pumped! The rest of the week is gym/work week then Freddy for the weekend, of course, to Jo’s for non-drunk weekend! Dooly’s is the worst we will do! I’m stating it here.

Guess what! 38 days till PMQ is mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, MINE!!!! Mr. M’s too, when he comes home…hehehe. Slightly excited.

Okay, that’s all I have, bedtime for this lady.
 
Goodnight - love, Tmo.

1 comment:

  1. i've always wanted to scuba dive!! that sounds so fun! i try to convince boy-fella to go with me, but he can't swim. what kind of army boy can't swim? he's the only person i know that can't!!

    ReplyDelete