Thursday, May 6, 2010

Awkward Turtle Butterflies

Hiya Bloggersss.

I am trying to work with this terrible internet connection that I am currently stealing borrowing from a fellow neigbour. It fails at being a wireless connection. I need to go to bed very soon since I work a split and then drive to my Mommy's tomorrow! Which is a 45 minute drive, not terrible, just not fun after a long day. I am looking forward to being out there for a weekend. I will get fed!

NOM NOM NOM

I have no stove. It kind of just plain sucks sometimes. I'm getting used to it though. I stupidely bought a McCain frozen pizza that I know can't eat, knowing I did not have a stove. I have no idea why.

This little home is incredibly chaotic looking at the moment, but I still love it. It makes my tummy fill with pretty butterflies full of happy. This is metaphoricle. I do not consume butterflies, though I would for like 1000$. Anyway, we are off topic.


Little home = topic.

I have nothing else to say about that actually. Hummm, so this is awkward...
Uh, so...yah, goodbye?



Love,
Tmo

3 comments:

  1. hey there! i found your blog through google reader, and i was wondering what font is on your header underneath your picture!
    its adorable!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you too Plaid!!

    Justinee - it's called Sue Ellen Francis and I found it in Picnik.com where I made my header! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete