Thursday, August 12, 2010

Camping, pageants, and diving...oh my!

Sooooo, last weekend was spent having an amazing time with 2 of my sorority sisters, one funny guy, and three more visitor friends PLUS a whole bunch of alcohol. It t'was a fantastic time. I also got a new hat, which I like very much, you can see it directly below.


I have been a little stressed lately, but the good in my life by far outweighs it. :)

I am loving Pretty Little Liars!! & The Real World. They entertain me at the moment.

My hunny is in bed, he's a tired boy lately. He's been helping instruct on a Dive Prelim and has to do crazy workouts with them. So it's like a 10K run then swimming halfway to the next city, then all this stuff in between!

Hmmm, what else has been going on in my life? Oh! I'm going to my Hometown tomorrow night because my sister is in the pageant! I won it in 05, so I'm so proud of her for going into it. Not because I want her to win, I just want her to have the experience I did of doing something fun with your friends. I also gained a WHOLE bunch of confidence from it. I used to be very shy in highschool, but through grade 11 and 12 I changed a lot.

I'll tell you sometime. I need Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Love,
Tmo

No comments:

Post a Comment