Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lovely Long Weekend + A Tiny Rant

Beautiful long weekend! Friday night Mr. M and I stayed at the lake and woke up to find a already super hot sunny day outside. Then off to my Mommy and her guy's annual party. They have a pool, a band, and half of my town come out. It's always a good time. Sunday was a lazy day at home for us. Monday we escaped to the beach in a city an hour and a half away with some friends. Overall, great long weekend.

In other news, I'm apparently a terrible person. For a person who does not enjoy drama or conflict I have had way too much of it lately. Over nothing. Sometimes people think they have the whole story, but they don't. I had a good laugh over the fact that I got told I "no longer talk to a friend of mine" when I do and my "fiancee is a prick" which I have never been told in my life. So, if he is, can my friends please alert me immediately. I refuse to be engaged to a prick. Who am I kidding? I love my Mr. M the Prick.

This is the last you'll hear of this, since I have moved past it rather fast and it made me laugh more than it made me mad.

However, if you do think badly of me for whatever reason don't just ignore me, at least tell me why you are.

Sigh.

Back to living happily in my non-drama life. & a 4 day work week this week! Hell ya!

By the way - I realize my last post was on the verge of being absolutely pathetic. Please forgive me. I have come to realize it's not the amount of friends you have, it's the quality. I was just used to having a crazy amount of friends.

Now off to work, then photoshoot tonight!

Love,
Tmo

No comments:

Post a Comment