Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo! Halloween 2010

Hello Spooks and Goblins!

Halloween this year was much more quiet than my usual. Another sign of my impending oldness.
A little witch and pirate just showed up at my door! It's my first time handing out candy.
Ok, back to Halloween activities.
Holy children at the door! Haven't had a moment to type.
Friday night - Decided at 8 o'clock at night that we'd go to a friends to celebrate then out to the sketchy base bar. Mr. M was an extreme sports guy and I was a pirate.

My friend and co-worker Ginny.

Saturday - We had a movie and relaxing day. <3 We did nothing that night! I painted snowmen, ha ha.

I am becoming more like my mother everyday, haha.

Today - Cleaning day! Then we got ready for the kiddies to come. Now that is exactly what we are doing. :)
Also, it SNOWED today.

Tried to take a picture of the snow.

Candy!

I jut bought this at a shop dowtown. I love him. 

Now back watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks (A fav from my childhood!) and handing out candy! We've had 60 kids so far!

Love, Tmo

No comments:

Post a Comment