Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some "He's home tomorrow" & a side of "I'm vain, F*&%"

Mr. M comes home tomorrow evening! So the house is close to being clean...RIGHT! HA! So not clean. I AM working on it though. Those close to me do not believe me, but I'm not lying. Really. Really.

Anyway! I just watched the movie Jennifer's Body with Meaghan Fox. It was actually more dark humour making fun of horror movies than scary. Which I am glad for, since I have one more night alone...dun dun duuuuhhhhh. 

I also realized today, as I was staring in the mirroir, that I am totally vain!! My mom always used to make fun of me for looking in the mirroir all the time. Mr. M does now, as well as a few friends. It's not like I'm staring in the mirroir thinking to myself -

"Oh. M. G. Look at that hot piece of ass right there. What a gorgeous human being I am. They should make a friggen statue of me. WHY HAVEN'T THEY?!"

It's more like -

"Oh. M. G. I need to tighten that thing up asap & Does it really actually look like that!? WHY HAS NO ONE GIVEN ME A PAPER BAG to put over my hideous face?!"

Ok. Well, not quite that bad. I have a lot of people call me skinny. Well, that's all good and fine, but skinny people have insecurities too

Well, now that I have bestowed some of my wisdom on you, you can go away a better person for knowing this.

I think I should probably go to bed. I am sorry for yelling at you.
Love to you boggers.
Tmo

2 comments:

  1. You're beautiful!:)..you should be thinking damn I'm hot, to bad this mirror reflects my messy house as well haha.Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao! You are SO right. :) Stupid messyness. Thanks beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete