Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Morning Thoughts n.5

Happy Belated Easter! (Can I say that?)
I had an absolutely wonderful long weekend! Thursday night I went out to a popular pub with my hunny and some friends. Friday I traveled to Moncton with Mr. M to have a little getaway overnight. Then Saturday and on we went to my Fam's place in my hometown. Lots of turkey and chocolate. MMMmmmmm!

Although, not so good for my swimsuit photoshoot coming up on Saturday in Maine. I am pumped!

I'm so very not pumped about the awful construction going on right outside my front window. They are building a new wheelchair accesible pmq. Which is a good thing, but a bad noise annoyance.

I've come to realize that I probably should start going into hardcore wedding planning mode. There is a lot to get done. I have reception area, church, and photographer. Need dj soon then working on making the invitations/everything else.

Ps. This is a lame post but I am on sort of a hiatus, plus I'm running late for work. Again.

Oh dear.

Off to work I go.

Love,
Tmo

No comments:

Post a Comment