Thursday, May 19, 2011

Detailed Life Postage & Ellen

I know, I know. I said I would post last night.
However, life got in the way of that. I had to make a card and cheesecake dessert for my work. Today is my last day of the fulltime kitchen shift I had taken over for another woman. She had to have surgery so I volunteered to fill in for a few months. I worked 10 to 5 and did allllll the laundry, baking, snacks, lunch heating and serving for the 2's and 3/4's, dishes, and breaks/lunches for the staff. Very stressful. I was worried I would not be able to handle it since I had taken on a difficult position in September and opted out of it in October because of the stress. This time I did amazing. I am truly proud of myself.

Mr. M and I have made a few leaps and bounds lately after I realized I was in fact the problem. I don't like admitting when I am wrong and sometimes seek out fights which are not helpful in a relationship. I enjoy drama and get bored easily whithin a relationship. I choose not to accept Mr. M for who he is and try and change him when I haven't changed hair. These are all things I realized over the weekend. Does this make me a terrible person in Mr. M's eyes? No. He loves me deeply and wants needs me to be happy. So, instead of concentrating on these things I have chosen to be happy and admit when I'm wrong ( even when I know I'm right) because Mr. M is something I never want to lose. He's my best friend and I love him very much.

Ok, enough sap and honesty. Yuck. That was mainly for my friend T-pain. How's that for detailed life postage. tmi. lmao.

I am going to my first of 5 weddings (so far) this summer, on Saturday. Mr. M's cousin is getting married. We were invited but not his mother, which is akward. I am excited though! I absolutely adore weddings, plus I need some focus on mine and it's easy to see little details that I haven't thought of by going to a real wedding, ha ha! So It's off to N.S. this long weekend for us!

So, I've covered job, love, weekend plans, hmmm.

I need to post pictures of my house, but we are going to paint soon, so I will wait. We were not going to paint but now we are since we'll be here for longer than we thought. The army doesn't like our "Life Plan A" so on to B.

I miss friends, I need some major girly time. Hopefully next weekend my plans to go dancing follow through. I just wanna dance. I'm really feeling the shopping cart move right now.


There are just so many to choose from.

ps. peek at one of my photos from my Maine shoot...



Well, I must get ready for work.

Love to you blog world,
Tmo

1 comment: