Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping

What an amazing experience! I had such a wonderful day yesterday with my Mom, Lil Sis, and my Aunt Kim. Everything was just as I had imagined it would be. I even cried when I found my dress, just minutes after saying "Aren't I supposed to just know?" I had a hard time at first because all the dresses were so pretty! The dress picked me in the end as my mom had asked me to try it on and I didn't think I would like it. It's also completely different from what I imagined I would wear. I'm in love. So, we then went down the street to Tim's for some coffee and decisions. I was still shaking and super happy and promptly decided that that dress kicked every other dresses' ass. ;) So we went back and tried it on with veils and such. I then said "yes to the dress" and bought it! I proudly paid for it all on my own! I've been saving. My dear little mommy bought my headpeice. I'm not going to post any pictures of my dress because I want it to remain a secret. It's special, and it shall remain that way until the big day on August 4th, 2012.


My mommy realizing I'm getting married.

Peek! This is the shop I bought the dress in!

My Sis & Mom
I'm so filled with romance and happy thoughts right now.
Ah, me. *sigh*

Two more shifts then Wednesday I drive down to see my babe! He's with his fam right now at his hometown. So excited to start my vacation!

Much Love Bloggers,
Tmo
xo

1 comment: